Riso I Ferrari in Oristano is a farm specialized in the production and sale of rice in Oristano. In the 30s, in fact, the company became a rice farm, thus taking care of the production of rice. An Italian excellence that was founded by Angelo Mario Ferrari and that today continues thanks to the passion of his sons, who work alongside him: Giovanni, head of production, Daniela and Marinella, responsible for the accounting and administrative part), and Carlo, responsible of the commercial sector). The family story begins in the 4s, when the forefather Giovanni Ferrari moved with his wife Marta to Sardinia to work the land. Four children are born from their marriage: among them, Angelo Mario chooses to work in the family business. In 1965 Angelo Mario falls in love with Rimedia with whom he has 4 children: Marinella, Daniela, Giovanni and Carlo who now manage the company.
The passion and dedication of its founder meant that the company distinguished itself in the rice market for the cultivation of a healthy, certified, selected product and the Italian 100%. In the 1978, Angelo also decides to found, together with other Piedmontese and Sardinian rice growers, the SaPiSe cooperative, which becomes one of the most important realities at national level for the cultivation of rice in Oristano. This experience has been handed down from generation to generation, dealing with production with passion and making a careful selection of the best varieties of rice. Moreover, the seeds produced by the company have received several national high quality awards from the Bolognini Foundation together with the Risi National Agency.
Riso I Ferrari in Oristano it is a Sardinian excellence, whose main clientele is represented for 80% by rice growers and for the remaining 20% by the retail sale of rice in Oristano for consumption. The company then launched its own brand, Chicchi D'Angelo, on the market, from the selection of the best varieties of rice. The Sardinian company brand offers a range of fine rice, grown on land overlooking the Gulf, on the Pesaria farm. The business market is also regional and consists of large-scale distribution and retail trade, but it is also international, as the company also works a lot in the USA, Qatar, France, Germany. On a national level it is possible to find some proposals in commercial chains present in other regions of Italy. Within the site it is possible to view all the products and also discover recipes and suggestions to better enjoy the Chicchi D'Angelo rice, the real flagship of the Sardinian company.
Sorry, no activity found. Try with a different filter.
To provide the best experiences, we use technologies such as cookies to store and / or access device information. Consent to these technologies will allow us to process data such as browsing behavior or unique IDs on this site. Not consenting or withdrawing consent may adversely affect some features and functions.
Technical storage or access are strictly necessary for the legitimate purpose of allowing the use of a specific service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user, or for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network. .
Technical storage or access is required for the legitimate purpose of storing preferences that are not required by the subscriber or user.
Technical storage or access that is used exclusively for statistical purposes.Technical storage or access that is used exclusively for anonymous statistical purposes. Without a subpoena, voluntary compliance by your Internet Service Provider, or further registration by a third party, information stored or retrieved for this purpose alone cannot usually be used for identification.
Technical storage or access is required to create user profiles to send advertising, or to track the user on a website or on different websites for similar marketing purposes.